That Station 95.7 FM
Marcus King Trio Contest
NO PURCHASE OR MOBILE DEVICE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN TO PERMANENT LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL REGULATIONS APPLY.
- HOW TO ENTER. Entries will be accepted each weekday between 4:00pm ET and 4:59pm ET (“Entry Period”) starting on Monday, October 12, 2020 and ending on Friday, October 16, 2020 (the “Promotion Period”).
THROUGHOUT THE PROMOTION PERIOD, THAT STATION WILL ANNOUNCE THE WORD OF THE DAY DURING THE 4PM HOUR.
There will be a new WORD OF THE DAY each day (Monday – Friday).
Text Entry Method: Text the Word of the Day to (919) 860-1015. Entries received during the Entry Period each weekday during the Promotion Period with the correct word will be entered into that day’s drawing . Texts placed to a phone number other than (919) 860-1015 are not eligible to win. Only one (1) entry per person/household permitted per day during the Promotion Period.
Standard Text Messaging Rates May Apply
Online Entry Method: During the Promotion Period, enter the Word of the Day online at wralfm.com. Entry must include all required information (including the Word of the Day, your name, email address, and phone number). Only one (1) entry per person/household permitted per day during the Promotion Period. Entries received during the Entry Period each weekday during the Promotion Period with the correct word will be entered into that day’s drawing.
Regardless of the method of entry, the Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, undeliverable, illegible, damaged, stolen, garbled, delayed, misdirected, mutilated, or incomplete entries or communications, regardless of cause. Entries in excess of the above stated limit will be declared ineligible.
- SPONSOR. The sponsor of this promotion is WCLY AM, Inc., d/b/a 95.7 That Station and Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc. (“Sponsor”).
- ELIGIBILITY. The promotion is open only to permanent, legal U.S. residents 18 years of age and older as of June 15, 2020, and who reside in the WRAL-FM total service area (TSA), as defined by Nielsen. Employees of Sponsor and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees, advertising and promotion agencies and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) are not eligible. Persons who have won a prize valued over $100 in any promotion sponsored by Sponsor in the last 12 months are ineligible to win this promotion. Only one (1) entry per person/household permitted per day for the entire Promotion Period. By submitting an entry to this promotion, the entrant acknowledges and agrees (a) to all of these Official Rules, and (b) to be bound by all decisions of Sponsor, whose decisions are binding and final.
- PRIZE(S) AND ODDS.One (1) winner per day during the contest period will be drawn to receive tickets to see Marcus King Trio at The Drive at Winston Salem Fairgrounds ($173.22 ARV). Each daily winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received during that day’s Entry Period. Selection for each daily winner will take place on the same day, at approximately 5:30pm ET. The winner will be notified by text or email and will be instructed regarding how to claim and obtain the prize. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period will determine the odds of winning the prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with the receipt and/or use of the prize. Winner must sign and return to Sponsor an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release, as well as IRS form W-9: Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification for any prize over $600.00 in total value. If any prize notification is undeliverable, or in the event of non-compliance with any of these requirements, the prize will be forfeited, Three attempts will be made within a 24 hour period to contact the potential winner, and if Sponsor is unsuccessful, an alternate winner may be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries.
- RELEASE. By entering this promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its prize suppliers, affiliates, subsidiaries, and each of its officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in this promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- PUBLICITY. Except where prohibited, participation in this promotion constitutes a winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Sponsor reserves the right to change the Official Rules at any time to ensure the fair administration of the promotion and compliance with applicable laws.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion; (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the promotion; (3) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the promotion or the processing of entries; or (4) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- DISPUTES. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina or the appropriate North Carolina State Court located in Wake County, North Carolina; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of North Carolina without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of North Carolina or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of North Carolina.
- WINNER LIST. Winner list requests will only be accepted after the Promotion Period and no later than December 1, 2020. For a copy of the winner list, send an email with subject line “STEP IT UP & GO CONTEST” to firstname.lastname@example.org